The Best Technology for Underground Solutions
AOC is the leader in cured-in-place pipe resins with the industry’s best product selection, technical support and customer service and delivery. Made in ISO-certified facilities, AOC resins are renowned for their consistency and user-friendly processing. CIPP products range from dependable isopolyesters pioneered by AOC in the 1970s to higher performing vinyl esters for more critical applications. Our polymer scientists have also developed greener, ultra-low VOC resin technologies for CIPP. AOC can create the right product to meet customers’ unique needs.
- CIPP for Des Moines
- CIPP in the Desert
- CIPP leaves diverse attractions undisturbed
- CIPP Saves Quintessential Small Town Ambiance
- CIPP Stops the Leaking
- Crescent City Rebirth Includes CIPP
- Inlet Pipe for Wastewater Clarifiers
- Orange County traffic keeps moving
- Record-breaking composite CIPP made with Vipel®
- Reducing Infiltration in Fort Wayne
- Sewer Rehabilitation
- Sewer repair undaunted by winter
- Styrene-free CIPP for Toronto
- UV cure provides solution for CIPP repair
- UV Technology Saves Historic Home
More About CIPP
Cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) is a proven, global solution for rehabilitating underground pipelines. By eliminating the need to dig trenches, CIPP lowers costs, is completed faster, keeps traffic moving, and preserves aboveground infrastructure, buildings and natural environment. Compared to other trenchless techniques, CIPP can offer lower costs, less surface disruption and higher pipe flow rates.
CIPP starts by saturating a special fabric liner with a thermoset resin in its pre-cured liquid state. The liner is inverted in an inside-out fashion through the host pipe. Depending on the resin, heat or ultraviolet light cures the resin into a permanent, solid state. The result is a new seamless liner designed to last for decades.
CIPP Resin Advisor
To put AOC technology and support to work on your next job, click here to contact our Vipel CIPP Advisor.